The First available day to reserve is Friday, May 27, 2022. Select a date on the calendar after that date to view the reservation grid for that day.
Read before reserving
The CCC Pavilion can be rented out to members for events in 3-hour increments for $100, for a maximum of 60 guests (both member and non-member combined). Rental fee includes use of the pavilion, grills, tables & chairs, and white coolers. Pavilion rental is on a first come, first-served basis. Swim tests will be required of all guests who may be swimming in the dive well (deep end).
When renting the Pavilion, you are agreeing to the following rental rules and regulations:
- I agree to be in attendance at the entire function for which I am renting the Pavilion.
- It is my responsibility to see that the facility is returned to its original condition immediately following this function. All trash must be cleaned-up and put in trash bins, all decorations removed, and tables/chairs brought back to original positions. We recommend reserving the first 15-30 min of your 3 hour event time slot for set-up and the last 15-30 min for clean-up.
- I am responsible for communicating CCC parking policies to guests. No guests are to park on Balin Ct. at any time, with the exception of guests with a valid handicap placard.
- I will communicate with on-duty lifeguards to coordinate swim tests for all guests who may swim in the dive well (deep end).
- Rental fee includes all non member guest fees.
- All guests are REQUIRED to enter through the front desk of the pool and check-in with the front desk staff.
- All non-member guests will be REQUIRED to complete a waiver at the front desk and receive a wristband to be worn at all times, when attending the event. Guests must vacate the premises at the conclusion of the event.